ECAVI (Event Calculus Analysis and VIsualisation) is a domain-independent modelling tool, which offers a visual language for designing dynamic domains in the Event Calculus, while assisting the user in the process of knowledge engineering, through the ADOxx meta-modelling platform and with the help of a state-of-the-art automated reasoner, Clingo.
These instructions will get you a copy of the project up and running on your local machine for development and testing purposes.
In order to install ECAVI, first you need to install the ADOxx Metamodelling Platform
- Download link (v1.5): https://www.adoxx.org/live/download-15
- Installation Code Request: https://www.adoxx.org/live/installation-code
- Installation Instructions for using ADOxx v1.5 with Windows: https://www.adoxx.org/live/installation-guide-15
- Installation Instructions for using ADOxx v1.5 with MacOS: https://www.adoxx.org/live/installation-guide-mac-os
- In case of already having a running and supported database engine on your system you can follow these steps.
- If during installation you encounter problems on database level, follow one of these 2 alternative solutions.
The ECAVI Library - Setup
Find the full installation guide in the ECAVI-InstallationGuide.pdf file.
- ADOxx - The meta-modelling platform used
- Maven - Java project management (JAVA JRE version 11 or above needed in your machine)
- Clingo - Answer Set Solver
- Nena Basina - Initial work - NenaBas
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.
- The help of the ADOxx.org community is valuable, especially from Wilfrid Utz.